Huawei’s sub brand Honor 5C (NEM-L22) in India has updated to new Nougat version B330 (EMUI 5.0) with VoLTE features, additional Indian languages, performance enhancements, latest security patches and general bug fixes. The incremental OTA update (NEM-L22C675B330CUSTC675D002) starts rolling out for Honor 5C in India and will get across the devices in the coming days.
Honor 5C (NEM-L22) owners in India can download and install the B330 (EMUI 5.0) OTA update or full ROM manually, if you have any problem updating via OTA. The EMUI 5.0 updates bring up Honor 5C NEM-22 from software version B160 to B 330. It means your phone should be on software version B150 to get the OTA update.
B330 Firmware Information:
Device – Honor 5c NEM-L22
Android Version – 7.0 (EMUI 5.0)
Build Number – NEM-L22C675B330
Region – India
Status – Official
If you have not received the Android 7.0 Nougat (B330) OTA notification on your Honor 5C, check it manually by going to About Phone > System Updates. Still no update, use Huawei’s HiCare app to force update your device to latest version.
Also Read: How to Install VoLTE fix on Honor 6X
Note: As always, back up all important data on the phone. Also, ensure at least 50% battery charge remaining on the phone.
1. Download update.zip file from here and unzip to get ‘update.app’.
2. On your phone, create a folder on internal or external memory and name it as ‘dload’ (if it is not there).
3. Transfer the downloaded update.app file to the dload folder.
4. Turn off your phone
5. Press Volume up + Volume Down + Power buttons together. Wait for device to update.
After flashing is completed, your Honor 5C will reboot automatically.
Second Method (full ROM)
1. Download update_data_full_NEM-L22_channel_in.zip for Honor 5c from above and extract it.
2. On your phone, delete the old update.app from dload folder and copy all data including update.app file from above in the dload folder.
3. Dial *#*#2846579#*#* from your phone dialer to open a hidden menu.
4. Select Software Upgrade and start SDCard Upgrade. Select and run the update.
5. Wait until the installation process is complete and then reboot your device.
You have now successfully updated to your Honor 5C to firmware build version B330. If you have any questions comment below.