Samsung Galaxy S8 Weather & Clock Widget can now be installed on any Android phone without root permission. Galaxy S8’s weather and clock widget are simple in look but neat and intuitive. If you are interested to get this on any of your Android phone without root permission, then the popular Xwidget app bring them. Read on to know how to use Xwidget app to bring S8 weather and clock widget on your phone.
Various Galaxy S8 apps APK files are available online for download, including the Weather & Clock Widget, but they only works with Galaxy phone running on Android 7.0 Nougat, for example Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S6. However, the Xwidget app brings Galaxy S8 like weather and clock widget to any Android phone with any version of Android.
Read on to know how to use Xwidget app to bring Galaxy S8 like weather and clock widget on your Android phone.
1. Download Xwidget app [HERE] from Play store and install it. It is free.
2. Once installed, run the app, under ‘Online’ tab look for ‘Galaxy S8 Weather Original Widget’ and tap on it. It will download to your phone and available under ‘Local’ tab.
3. Similarly, look for ‘Galaxy S8 Clock Original Widget’ and download it.
4. Close the Xwidget app, long tap on the home screen and select ‘Widget’ or select widget tab in app drawer.
5. Scroll down and select a desired Xwidget. Long press on the widget to bring it to the home screen.
6. You will ask to choose the widget from the Xwidget lists. Choose the downloaded Weather or Clock widget from the list. That is it!