Moto Z2, Redmi 5A, and few others have got official TWRP recovery support. TeamWin has released TWRP custom recovery (twrp-3.2.1-0) is one of the prerequisites for getting development on devices. With support for a wide range of devices, TWRP is the best custom recovery for all who want to flash custom ROMs and Zip files as well as backup and restore your phone.
TWRP recovery image for your device can be downloaded from official site (link below). As usual, you can flash the recovery via ADB, but on some devices you need to disable the dm-verity to boot into. It means you will have to install a kernel that has dm-verity disabled in the fstab.
Following new devices have got the official TWRP 3.2.1 supports. Besides the devices list you, can also see download link for each device.
– Download for Xiaomi Redmi 5A (riva)
– Download for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A/Redmi Y1 Lite (ugglite)
– Download for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A/Redmi Y1 (ugg)
– Download for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini – International 3G (ripee)
– Download for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini – International LTE (ripee)
– Download for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini – International Dual SIM (ripee)
– Download for Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 – Exynos model (a5xelte)
– Download for Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 – Exynos model (a3xelte)
– Download for Motorola Moto Z2 Force (nash)
You can also download TWRP for any device using the official TWRP app. You can download it from Play store. However, the app requires root permission on the phone to flash the custom recovery. (source –A P)