Flyme 6 is the latest ROM for Meizu smartphones, which is now officially available for other manufactures devices. Just like MIUI ROM for non-Xiaomi devices, Meizu released Flyme 220.127.116.11R beta version for non-Meizu devices, such as Samsung Galaxy S3, OnePlus 3T, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Lenovo Zuk Z2and Nexus 6P, and more. Read on to know how to install Flyme 6 ROM on Samsung, Xiaomi, OnePlus or Nexus devices.
Like Xiaomi’s MIUI 8 ROM, Meizu’s Flyme 6 ROM is smart and colorful. It offers various value added features like One Mind intelligent thinking engine, Kid Space, Parallel Space, Notification management, Multi-task management, time machine for contacts and more to your handset. However, Flyme 6 is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Flyme 6 (Flyme 18.104.22.168R beta) ROM is now available for OnePlus 3T, Nexus 6P, Nexus 6, ZUK Z2, Galaxy S3, Redmi Note 3 Pro, Redmi Note 2, Xiaomi Mi3 and Mi Note.
You can install Flyme 6 ROM on your device via TWRP recovery. Root access and TWRP latest version is necessary for installing Flyme 6 on non-Meizu handsets.
How to install Flyme 6 ROM on any Android device
1. Download the latest version of Flyme 6 ROM from here and transfer the file to your phone.
2. Reboot device into TWRP recovery.
3. In TWRP, tap ‘Backup’ and take a bull Nandroid backup of your current ROM.
4. Now, tap ‘Wipe’ and format partitions, including Cache, Dalvik-Cache, Data and System.
5. Now, tap ‘Install’, navigate and select Flyme 6 ROM and swipe to flash it.
6. [Optional] download Gapps (Marshmallow compatible) and falsh in TWRP
7. Finally, tap ‘Wipe’ and wipe Cache partition and then reboot your phone.
The first boot will take few minutes. After rebooting, set up and enjoy new ROM. Leave your views about this ROM in the comment section below. (Source)