As you may know, Google released the first developer preview of Android O with several new features. The enhanced Pixel launcher, revamped settings menu, etc. are some of the few visible changes of Android O. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 will not see Android O in this year (or will not get the update officially), but you can make your Redmi Note 3 look like Android O with themes. Android Oreo theme is now available for Redmi Note 3; here is how to install it.
If you would like to give a look and feel of Android O (Android 8.0) to your Redmi Note 3, then download and install the Android O Oreo theme. The theme will bring Android O experience to Redmi Note 3 users. Note that, you can install the theme on other Xiaomi devices like Redmi 3S, Redmi 4, Mi 4i, Mi 5, etc.
If you do not know how to install Android O Oreo theme manually on your Redmi Note 3 and other Xiaomi devices, check out the guide below. It is quite simple and requires few steps only.
Download: Android O theme from here (source)
How to install Android O Theme on Redmi Note 3
1. Transfer the downloaded theme file (link above) to phone’s SD Card.
2. Open ‘Theme app’ on your phone and select ‘Locale’ option.
3. You will get an ‘Import from SD card’ option.
4. Navigate to the folder where you have saved the theme.
5. Tap on it and tap on Apply.
6. Now, reboot your phone and enjoy Android O.
Note that, if your device runs on latest version of MIUI, the procedure for applying the theme is slightly different. If you have any question, leave it in the comment section. (source – miui)