Like all Moto smartphones, the Moto G5 Plus is also a developer friendly device. You can unlock its bootloader, install custom TWRP recovery, root and then flash custom ROMs or customize the device as per your liking. The Moto G5 Plus Toolkit helps you unlock the bootloader, install TWRP recovery and gain root access effortlessly. No need to install ADB and fastboot driver on your computer.
In the below guide we let you how to use Moto G5 Plus Toolkit to unlock the bootloaer, install TWRP recovery and root Moto G5 Plus. Though the process requires some technical skill, it is very easy to use. However, note that the process will void your device’s warranty and factory reset the device. If you are looking for a simple way to unlock bootloader, install TWRP recovery and root your Moto G5 Plus, then the All in One Toolkit for Moto G5 Plus is the best option.
Moto G5 Plus Toolkit has also offers few other useful features also. You can use it to backup and restore our phone, reinstall stock firmware, install necessary driver on your computer (Windows) and more.
The Moto G5 Plus Toolkit support Windows, Linux and Mac systems. Also, the tool gives all the necessary information to get start.
1. Download latest version of Moto G5 Plus Toolkit from here and unzip the zip file.
2. Run the Moto G5 Plus Toolkit.exe file (Windows) and click on ‘Get started’ button.
3. Click on ‘How to use the toolkit’ and read carefully every instruction, then proceed with other steps.
4. Start with unlocking the bootloader. Select, ‘Bootloader’ and follow the instruction to unlock the bootloader.
5. The second option lets you flash TWRP recovery, boot image, wlan, and SuperSU.
6. If you are on Windows, select ‘Install Windows driver’ option to install the driver file for your device.