Huawei Honor 8 Pro in India (DUK-L09) has got EMUI 8.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo) update. The OTA update comes with build number B310 and upgrades Honor 8 Pro’s software from DUK-L09C675B150CUSTC675D003 to DUK-L09 220.127.116.110 (C675CUSTC675D2). Once updating to Oreo, your device will become smarter, faster, safer and cooler. You can also download and install the update manually as given below.
The EMUI 8.0 (Oreo) update features new floating Navigation dock for quick access frequently used operations from any screen, AI-based optimizations for greater system stability and speed, enhanced protection with latest security and PrivateSpace, 3D dynamic lock screen wallpapers, camera Portrait mode and many more.
If you have not received the EMUI 8.0 OTA notification on your Honor 8 Pro, check it manually by going to About Phone > System Updates. Still no update, use Huawei’s HiCare app to force update your device to latest Android version.
Experienced users can install Emotion UI 8.0 update manually. If your device is an Indian variant Honor 8 Pro DUK-L09, read on to know how to flash the update (B310 firmware) manually.
Android Version: Android v8.0 (OREO)
UI Version: Emotion UI 8.0
Firmware Versions: B310
Device name: Honor 8 Pro
Model number: DUK-L09
Firmware: DUK-L09 18.104.22.1680
Changelog: Click here.
How to Install Oreo (B310) update on Honor 8 Pro
1. Download DUK-L09 22.214.171.1240 update.zip file for Honor 8 Pro DUK-L09 from here and unzip it.
2. Now, on your SD card create a folder and name it ‘dload’. If this folder is already exists on your device, delete every content from the folder.
3. Copy and paste the “update.app” file (extracted firmware file) in to ‘dload’ folder.
4. Dial *#*#2846579#*#* in the dial pad to open software upgrade menu.
5. In the menu, select Software Upgrade > SD card Upgrade, then select and run the update. Once the process is completed, reboot your phone.