Here we let you know how to get ZTE Axon 7 Dolby Atmos on any Android Oreo phone. If you like listening to music on your Android phone, then you would certainly love the Dolby Atmos technology. This technology greatly enhances the audio on smartphone, but unfortunately not all phone are comes with this surround sound technology built-in. Fortunately, there is an unofficial method to get Dolby Atmos on any phone runs Android Oreo.
If your Oreo device is rooted and installed TWRP recovery on it, then you can install the ported ZTE Axon 7 Dolby Atmos on your phone. This Mod brings Digital Signal Processer with effects and Graphic User Interface of the latest ZTE Axon 7 Android Oreo firmware, thanks to the XDA contributor guitardedhero for the port.
There are various audio enhancement technologies available for Android phones, but Dolby Atmos and ViPER4Android are the two know technology for Android enthusiasts. Both can be installed on any Android phone, if it is rooted.
Now, let us see how to install ZTE Axon 7 Dolby Atmos 3D sound technology on any Android phone.
– Your phone should be updated to Android 8.0 Oreo
– Latest version of TWRP recovery installed on the phone
– Root access on the phone.
– Make a complete Nandroid backup in TWRP
How to install ZTE Axon 7 Dolby Atmos on Android Oreo
2. Save the downloaded zip file on your phone.
3. Reboot your device into TWRP.
4. In TWRP, select ‘Backup’, select all partitions and create backup.
5. Go back to TWRP main menu, select ‘Install’, select the downloaded zip file and swipe to flash.
6. Once done, select ‘Reboot’ and reboot your phone.
Enjoy great audio on your Android phone. For further details about this port, visit the development thread here.