Xiaomi has released the MIUI 9 ROM and it is available for Redmi Note 4 and Mi 6. However, if you have flashed the MIUI 9 China Beta or Stable ROM on your phone you will not get the Google Play store, which means you cannot install apps from Play store or cannot use Play services. In this short tutorial we show you how to get Google Play Store (Gapps) on devices runs MIUI 9.
If you have updated your phone to MIUI 9 and looking for a way to get Google Play store on it, then look in to the below guide. This guide let you know how to install Gapps on any Xiaomi device running on MIUI 9. What is more, it does not require root access and very easy.
By installing the Google Installer app on your Xiaomi phone, you will get the Play store on your phone. If you have flashed the MIUI 9 China ROM (some MIUI Global ROM has also comes without Play store), then proceed with below steps to get the Play store.
The below given file (Google Installer APK) contains all Google apps and you can install any app with a tap. Download below file to Install Google Play services On MIUI 9.
1. Download Google installer v2.0 apk from here and save it on your device.
2. On your phone, go to Settings > Additional Setting and enable the ‘Unknown Sources’ settings.
3. Open the file manager and browse for Google_Installer.apk file (you just saved).
4. Just tap on the APK file, which will install the Google installer app.
5. After installing the Google Installer, open it and tap on the Blue button. This will install all the play services on your device.
You have now successfully installed Google Play services on your phone running MIUI 9. Reboot your device after installing Google Play services.
If you have any questing regarding this subject, ask it in the comment section. (Source)