Yu Yureka users can now experience Android 6.0 Marshmallow on their device with CyanogenMod 13 ROM. This is an unofficial build of CyanogenMod 13 custom ROM and is based on the latest AOSP. Read on to know how to flash the CM 13 (Android 6.0) on Yu Yureka.
Before you get start, please note that the CyanogenMod 13 ROM for Yu Yureka is an initial release. Status of the ROM is beta, which means the ROM contains bugs that have not been fixed yet, for example, data connection is broken. However, the ROM developer santhosh m promises that the future updates will fix the bugs and improve the stability of the ROM.
Also, though the camera works well, for video recording you will need to choose either Full HD 1080p or HD 720p (select it from camera setting -> resolution&quality -> Video -> back camera video) for proper operation.
What works? (As of 18 Nov 2015)
-All functionality of RIL (except data connection)
– Camera (For video recording choose either HD1080p or HD 720p)
-All other basic functionalities (Basic apps seem to be working)
-You say more!
How to install CM 13 on Yu Yureka
Disclaimer: Follow the instruction at your own risk. We will not be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components. It is recommended for technically talented users only. Backup every data on your phone.
Prerequisites: For installing this CM 13 ROM, your Yu Yureka should be rooted and TWRP custom recovery installed on it.
2. Now, reboot your phone into TWRP recover. To do so, turn off your device and then hold volume down and power keys at the same time.
3. In TWRP recovery, select ‘Wipe’ and perform a full wipe (wipe cache/data and wipe dalvik)
4. Now, select ‘Install’, navigate to the CM 13 ROM zip file and swipe the slider to start installing the ROM.
5. Repeat the step 4 for installing Gapps
6. Once the installation process completed, reboot your phone.
The first boot takes up to 10 – 20 minutes, so be patient. Once your device booted up, setup your phone and enjoy Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Any doubt, leave it in the comment section below. (source – XDA)