Have recently installed CyanogenMod 14.1 custom ROM on your OnePlus 3? Then you may like the CM14.1 optimizer. This mod brings Google Pixel Launcher, Assistant and other goodies like Google Wallpaper picker, dialer, etc. to your OnePlus 3 running on CM14.1 custom ROM. Read on to know how to install CM 14.1 optimizer mod on your phone.
Developed by an XDA senior member EatBeans, the CM14.1 Optimizer mod installs Pixel boot animation, Pixel Launcher with Google Wallpapers, Google Assistant, Google Dialer, Google Messenger, and Google Keyboard on OnePlus 3 and removes some CM apps like CM file manager, Gello browser, camera 2, etc. from the device.
As told above, the CM14.1 Optimizer delete some CyanogenMod apps (list below) as well as adds some Google Pixel phone features (list below)
What it delete?
CM File manager
Eleven (Music Player)
Sim Tool Kit
Snap (other build-in Camera App)
What it add?
Pixel Boot animation
Pixel Launcher with Google Wallpapers
1. Flash CM14.1 custom ROM and Gapps on OnePlus 3 (if you do not have it already)
2. Download CM14.1 Optimizer zip file from development page here and save it on your phone.
3. Download SuperSU.zip file from here and save it on your phone.
4. Boot your phone into TWRP recovery.
5. Select ‘Install’ and install ‘SuperSU.zip’. Once done, install CM14.1 Optimizer
6. Once both the files are successfully installed, go back to TWRP main screen, select Reboot and then select System.
After booting, you will see Google Assistant, Pixel launcher, etc. are enabled on your OnePlus 3. Any question? Leave it in the comment section below. (Source – XDA)